Lunch & Learn Educational Events
CFE Media and Technology’s Marketing to Engineers® Program provides B2B marketers with the latest research and information on how to market to engineers effectively. With research from more than 8,000 engineers over ten different research studies, CFE Media and Technology is the foremost expert on the marketing preferences for specifying, industrial, and automation engineers.
CFE Media and Technology is dedicated to the mission of education for both our subscribers and for our marketing partners who are tasked with trying to market to engineers on a daily basis. One of the ways CFE Media and Technology helps educate our marketing partners is by hosting Marketing to Engineers® Lunch & Learn seminars.
Pick from the following topics below:
Most recent research topics from 2021:
- Content consumption across devices (mobile vs. laptop) and work-related websites
- Content consumption across sources, types
- Lead gen conversion rate via forms
- Budget allocation for new product purchases (percentage of budget and actual dollars)
- Total vendors to speak with during the purchase process
- Percentage of the process that is complete before purchase
- Virtual event expectations, preferences, and requirements now that Covid-19 forced everything online
- IT/OT collaboration, challenges, and future predictions
- Single voice of truth within facilities
- Primary goals for IT/OT integration
- Budgetary increases for third-party service providers
Value of Content:
- Most Valuable Content Types
- Most Valuable Content Sources
- Value of Content Marketing
Content Consumption Habits:
- Search Engine Usage Behavior
- Total Content Items Consumed
- Total Emails Received Per Day
- Preferred Time of Day for Communication
- Content Consumption Patterns vs. Two years Ago
- Social Media Channel Preferences
- Social Media Content Preferences
- Enewsletter Format Preferences
- Enewsletter Content Preferences
- How to Improve Enewsletters
- Content Needs Along the Buyers Journey
- Content Needs by Buyers Stage
- Average Length of Time Needed for Product Research
- Percentage of Buying Process Complete Before Speaking with Supplier
- Top Reasons Why They Engage a Supplier
Events & Trade Shows:
- Why Do Engineers Attend Trade Shows or Events?
- What Content Needs Do Engineers Have Prior, During, & Post Trade Shows or Events?
- Why Do Engineers Stop at Supplier Booths?
- Who Do Engineers Want to Speak with at Trade Shows?
- How Quickly Should Suppliers Follow Up with Engineers After the Trade Show or Event?
- Webcast Attendee Behavior
- Webcast Design Preferences
- Webcast Price Tolerance
- Ad blockers
- Privacy Violations
- Mobile Device Usage
- Actions Taken After Seeing Advertisements (by Ad Type)
- Most Successful Advertising Tactics
- Most Successful Advertising Formats
Lead Generation by Content Type:
- Registration Form Behavior by Content Type
- Most Common Contact Fields for Registration Forms
Preferences & Content Consumption Patterns at Trade Shows & Industry Events:
- How do engineers find out about industry events & trade Shows?
- Needs for the engineers while visiting a booth versus listening to an educational session
- What content do engineers want pre-show, post-show, & during the show?
What Annoys Engineers (open ended)
Lunch & Learn Price: $4,500 NET
Lunch and Learn: Who should attend
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Marketing Communications
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
About CFE Media, LLC
CFE Media provides engineers in manufacturing, commercial and industrial buildings, and manufacturing control systems with the knowledge they need to improve their operational efficiency. CFE Media delivers the right information at the right time through a variety of platforms. CFE means “Content For Engineers,” and CFE Media means comprehensive, relevant content delivered to engineers around the world – on time, on their schedule. CFE Media publishes Control Engineering, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, Oil & Gas Engineering, and Plant Engineering magazines and digital products on a monthly basis to over 434,000 qualified subscribers. Our wide range of content distribution channels provide engineers with news, products, educational opportunities and industry trends.
Vice President, CFE Technology
Vice President of Sales