Motors and drives: Application advice
Thursday, December 10
When motors and drives are applied in manufacturing applications, challenges may result on the way to implementation benefits. Expert speakers explain several motors, drives, and motion control industrial manufacturing applications. They will identify key project considerations, attributes, and benefits related to the installations. Goal is to ensure those attending the webcast can use application knowledge from others to make their next implementations go more smoothly.
- Define scope of several motor, drive and motion control projects.
- Understand goals of the implementation and motivation of the stakeholders.
- Examine technologies considered and specified.
- Identify challenges of the implementation.
- Review benefits and how they were achieved.